Saturday 3 March 2012


P L A Y L I S T /  P A I N T I N G



I have started a new blog called playlist painting, where I will be posting small paintings paired with playlists that I have made. The paintings are all available to buy for £50 if you email playlistpainting@gmail.com

Here is the first one for you:


I will be posting there regularly. Enjoy!

The Flirts- Passion / Otis Redding- Hard To Handle / Talking Heads- Pulled Up / Alice Cooper- Clones / James Brown- Get Up Offa That Thing / Gene Chandler- Duke Of Earl / Chic- Everybody Dance / Pretenders- Message Of Love / Flo & Eddie- Best Part Of Breaking Up / Abba- Does Your Mother Know / Steely Dan- Peg / Parliament- Flash Light / White Williams- Going Down / Carole King- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do / Mamie Galore- It Ain’t Necessary / Shuggie Otis- Strawberry Letter 23 / The Rolling Stones- All Down The Line / The Cars- Lets Go / Danny & The Juniors- Pony Express / Bob Dylan- Tonight I’ll Be Staying Here With You.


No comments:

Post a Comment