Friday 23 August 2013


DO THE GREEN THING

Do The Green Thing is an environmental charity that uses Creativity vs Climate Change to inspire people to be more sustainable. I made this poster for them about book sharing, which you can read more about here: 


They are also available to buy for £10 with all proceeds going to charity.

"When I was a student I used to share a flat with a guy called Dan who spent most of his time reading. Even though he read all the time, he didn’t seem to have any physical attachment to his books, and as soon as he finished one would either take it back to the charity shop in exchange for a new one, or pass it on to a friend. I found this ethos really interesting - buy something, use it, take what you can from it, then, instead of putting it on a shelf and never looking at it again, pass it on for someone else to enjoy. I think that this idea could be put to use with more than just books but they are a good place to start!"




No comments:

Post a Comment